COVID 19 Policy
Please click on the link to download a copy of our COVID 19 Policy
At Pristine Home we are committed to providing a safe workplace for all our workers and customers.
To deliver on this commitment we have developed a Covid-19 response plan in line with Government guidelines.
All staff are responsible for the implementation of this plan and a combined effort will help contain the spread of the virus.
Pristine Home will:
• have all workers attend an induction / familiarisation briefing
• display information on the signs and symptoms of Covid-19 and correct hand-washing techniques
• train all workers in hygiene and respiratory etiquette
• provide all staff with Covid-19 training before returning to work
• keep strict cleaning schedules in line with government advice
• nominate and train a Lead Worker Representative
• abide by the government recommended distancing rules where possible
• keep a log of contact / group work and customer contact to help with contact tracing
• eliminate or reduce contact with 3rd party or common use items such as customers own cleaning materials and in particular cash/cheques.
• dispose of all single use materials in a safe manner in line with guidelines
• develop a procedure to be followed in the event of a suspected and/or confirmed case of Covid-19
• continue to monitor our Covid-19 response and amend this plan in consultation with our workers and provide up to date information to our