St. Patrick’s Day is Around the Corner
Time to Get Out in your Garden
Spring Clean your Garden for St. Patrick’s Day
Spring is here and with it comes brighter, longer days and more sun!!! which will give you lots of extra energy.
You are looking forward to using the patio and spending more time outdoors, maybe a barbecue. It is time to get rid of the winter storm traces from your patio, garden, furniture, windows and lawn.
I suggest that you tackle the jobs in the following order:
- Patios; clean, wash, revitalise.
- Banish moss, weeds and growth on Decking
- Clean, wash dirty patio Furniture;
- Clean your exterior windows;
- Lawn, hedges and flower beds; fertilise, remove moss and trim.
If you are in a hurry to spend time outside of the house, leave the lawn, hedges and flower beds to the end. You might consider hiring a gardener to give it a good start and save a lot of time. Pristine Home offers Outdoor Home Cleaning and Gardening Services.